The Australian Institute of Male Health and Studies will soon be offering a range of unique specialised services to males, including: healthy lifestyle advice, counselling, psychological therapy, and mental health support. Services to be offered within our Solutions for Men program, will be tailored specifically for males, and provided by highly trained professional practitioners.
Entries in Counselling Services (4)
Dads in Distress Support Services are excited to announce that we have redeveloped our website. Now we can keep you better informed of our new and improved services and events, as well as general issues affecting fathers and families. One of the many innovative features provided by the highly professional (and sympathetic) web designers Webforce Five, is our ability to tailor-make how we help you, whether you are a dad experiencing separation, or a family member, concerned citizen, volunteer, professional or politician. By taking five minutes to join the website we can automatically alert you of only the information that is relevant or of interest to you.
If your relationship looks more like an unhealthy or even an abusive one, this is what Think Twice can offer you:
A respectful, nonjudgemental environment in which you can learn:
- Why you keep doing the same old thing
- How to stop the conflict merry-go-round and respond calmly, using the right words and behaviour to handle conflict situations
- How to convert the anger of conflict to the energy of collaboration
- Mutually respectful, clear, and effective communication skills
- How to change the dynamics in your relationship
- How to create a loving and satisfying relationship.